● Reside in the Gulf Shores City Schools’ district or obtain admission through the Non-Residency application process
● Meet all other requirements for enrollment for Gulf Shores City Schools
● Be a rising K-5th grade student
● Have consistent, daily access to the Internet (minimum 15 mbs)
● Have reliable transportation to Gulf Shores Virtual Academy K-5 for testing and required meetings
● On grade level in reading and math
● Grade of 80 or higher in each of the four core subjects (math, science, English, social studies) from the previous academic year
● No more than one out of school suspension from the previous academic year
* Students applying for admission after the school year has started will need to meet all admission requirements for the previous year and the current year.
Requirements to Remain Enrolled
● Continue to provide and maintain consistent, daily access to the Internet (minimum 15 mbs)
● Continue to maintain reliable transportation to Gulf Shores Virtual Academy K-5 for testing, required meetings, and academic support
● Continue to earn final grades of 80 or higher in each of the four core subjects
● No expulsions, and no more than one suspension
● Adhere to the Academic Integrity Contract
● Remain in good standing as a student of Gulf Shores City Schools by adhering to all expectations, procedures, and policies of the Gulf Shores City Schools.